Saturday, April 10, 2010

BMW M3 2010






With a blistering 414 bhp equiped with a 4.0 L V8 engine the M3 is the 3-series unleashed to a whole other level. My love for the M3 and a lot of the BMW series of cars has been with me for a long time. Besides the 7-series all BMW M products are within reach to almost everyone who would like to own one in their life time, with the M3 starting at an affordable $59,000.
Adding to this powerful monster, it also comes with an aggressive design, BMW's designers have really impressed me with the 3-series during all model designs ever since the E21. Obviously the new design is so the best of them all--besides the 2001 M3 GTR road car--to date. You know what I'm talking about when you've seen one roar past your car. Just the other day I was driving down in my Audi A6 thinking I was a boss and then all of a sudden I look to my rear and there it is Halo lights and all and low to the ground. I couldn't stop staring and all of sudden the driver kicked it down a gear right next to me and kicked it down a gear, the huge V8 roared and I could hear a supercharger underneath that beast. Even though I knew I was beat, I did the same and caught up with him until he launched off and I reached my exit; wheeww what an amazing moment.
Specs for the M3 either come in a 6 speed sport transmission and 7 speed Dual clutch, for me I would rather go with the traditional 6 speed. Weighing only 3,704 lbs with options in the convertible or standard roof top in Coupe or Sedan models. Accomplishing 0-60 in less then 4.9 sec's with a Fuel consumption is quite average for a high performance vehicle.
Tuners have obviously found ways to add their own style to this car. Tuner companies such as the famous AC shnitzer (ultra fast time-attack M3), ESS (supercharging part's), Eisenmann (I recommend this for a quite great exhaust system), Vorsteiner (awesome body kits), G-Power. With still many more tuners out there you always want to make sure you never out do the M3 as it's already an art of its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment