Saturday, September 24, 2011

Meta-Godzilla is being revived?!?


So I don't want to get myself excited but, yes the rumors are finally back and apparently going to be an official concept render around Dec. 3rd during the 42nd annual Tokyo motor show. The Toyota Supra aka Meta-Godzilla will be revived. This is what I've been waiting for and not the 20 some FT-86 concept models flying around auto shows. You can also see from the LFA and the FT-86 how many design elements resemble--in my eyes--the Toyota Supra. 

I'm not going to get excited just yet since I've already been let down before by Toyota, but I'll keep my fire lit. Although I do think the chances of one of my all time favorite cars being revived is a very possible outcome since Nissan has been doing great with the GTR aka Godzilla, and its time for its formidable rival to come back.

Also look out for Honda, because they are most definitely in the works of the new Honda NSX after previous CEO Mr. Fukui stopped future plans of the car four years ago. And its about time for Japan to answer the call, because the GTR can't do it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment